2) He loves to sleep in. Early afternoon he stumbles from his room, his hair reaching new heights as though it woke up hours before his body did. He looks to me at the kitchen table with a wide grin, sheepishly apologizing for being in his underwear although I get the pleasure of seeing him this way more often than not.
3) He's got phenomenal eyelashes. While I waste time meticulously curling and coating mine with mascara, apart of me knows it is all for nothing, as they will never compare to Mike's.
4) He could not only survive off of, but actually live a very happy life if the only two things in it were pizza and movies.
5) If an artist is classified as a 'Diva', Mike not only knows all of her songs, but the year they came out and what she wore on the album cover
6) He has no close friends because at that point he just considers them family.
7) Nothing cheers him up like Celine Dion.
8) He is the funniest guy I know. My favorite activity is simply sitting at the kitchen table, trying not to choke as he entertains me with recaps of his day. What makes his hilarity so brilliant is that he can quite literally tailor it to anyone, meaning he often has a room full of people wanting to be his best friend.
9) He is going to make it big. Get him to sign things while you can because trust me, this man is talented. Currently on the broadway tour of Godspell he now definitely spends more time on stage then off.
10) He has completely stolen my heart.